*Power will vary depending on the SDRAM used.
8GB 1Rx8 1G x 64-Bit PC4-2666
CL19 288-Pin DIMM
This document describes ValueRAM's KVR26N19S8/8 is a 1G x 64-bit
(8GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8,
memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components. The
SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2666 timing of
19-19-19 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers. The
electrical and mechanical specifications are as follows:
Row Cycle Time (tRCmin)
Refresh to Active/Refresh
Command Time (tRFCmin)
Row Active Time (tRASmin)
Maximum Operating Power
94 V - 0
C to +85o
C to +100o
• Power Supply: VDD=1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP - 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD=2.2V to 3.6V
• Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for
data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8
via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• PCB: Height 1.23” (31.25mm)
• RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
Document No. VALUERAM1595-001.A00 06/09/17 Page 1 kingston.com
Document No. VALUERAM1595-001.A00 Page 2
©2017 Kingston Technology Corporation, 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA.
All rights reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Kingston reserves the right to change any information at anytime without notice.
All measurements are in millimeters.
(Tolerances on all dimensions are ±0.12 unless otherwise specified)
8GB Module - DDR4 2666MHz
- Part Number: KVR26N19S8/8
- Specs: DDR4, 2666MHz, Non-ECC, CL19, 1.2V, Unbuffered, DIMM