Windows 10. Great for doing all the things you do.
Familiar and expanded Start menu for quick access to your favourite things
- Fast, smooth and works with more of what you already have
- Microsoft Edge, the all-new browser that’s all about getting things done
- Automatic updates help keep you current on features and security
- Join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers, and printers
- Enhanced security with BitLocker data encryption and protection
- Login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines with Hyper-V
What’s in Windows 10 Pro?
Windows 10 Pro is familiar, easy to use, and packed with great new features for staying organized, being productive, and managing your business. It has everything that Windows 10 Home has, plus additional capabilities for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more.
Familiar and better than ever
- Familiar and easy to use. The familiar Start menu is back and better than ever, to give you quick access to your most important things. And Windows works with more hardware and software, including what you already have.
- Fast and smooth. Windows 10 starts fast, resumes fast and runs apps so smoothly even older machines feel young again. And the new Battery Saver feature helps you work and play longer than before.
- Peace of mind.Windows 10 has more security features than ever and, with automatic updates, it helps you stay current on the latest and greatest features and security.
- Windows 10 compatibility.Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with programs that run on Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1.And your docs and files are preserved so you don’t need to worry about things getting lost.
The most personal and productive
- Your own digital assistant. Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done.*
- A warm welcome.With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lets you log in with just a look or a touch –it’s faster and more secure and there’s no need to type in a password.**
- All-new browser. Microsoft Edge is an all-new browser that makes the web work the way you do. You can even write*** or type on webpages and easily share the markups with others.
- More multi-doing. Get great new ways to stay organized and be productive. You can easily snap up to four apps on one screen and create virtual desktops when you need more space.
- Great for Office.Windows 10 is the perfect partner for running the world’s greatest productivity suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft Office sold separately.
*Cortana available in select markets at launch; experience may vary by region and device.
** Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
Right for business
- Join your Domain.You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption.Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in.Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines.Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store.Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher
- DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms • Activation required • Single license
This is a full version of Windows 10, subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License; we recommend you back up your files before installing. If you’re running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update, visit windows.com/windows10upgrade for a limited time free upgrade to Windows 10; your files will easily transfer. Windows Media Center is not available in Windows 10.Apps and features may vary by market. Updates are automatically enabled during support period; additional requirements will apply over time.Some features such as touch may require a new device. To check for compatibility, support period, and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer's website and windows.com/windows10specs.
OEM Software Product Information: This product is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) package, and the licence governing the installation and use may not convey the same rights as a full retail package. OEM product packages may not contain the same printed documentation or bundled software and hardware which forms part of the full retail package. Prospective purchasers should make themselves aware of any such restrictions before purchasing.
- Familiar and easy to use
- Fast and smooth
- Peace of mind
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Your own digital assistant
- A warm welcome
- All-new browser
- More multi-doing
- Great for Office
|Minimum Processor Requirements||1 GHz processor or faster|
|Minimum Memory Requirements||2048 MB|
|Minimum Storage Requirements||20000 MB|
|Minimum Display Requirements||800 x 600 screen resolution or higher|
|Miscellaneous||DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver • Internet access (fees may apply) • Microsoft account required for some features • Watching DVDs requires separate playback software|
|User Licences||1 licence/s|
|Product Family||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro|
|Alternative Part Numbers||FQC-08929U3, FQC-08929U4|